Not sure if it's the same problem you have or not.  I recall
something about when you create a domain, then a user, the mailbox limit
is some real strange number.  Also, the only way to remove the domain
was to go into the database and delete the rows from that domain.  If
you tried to delete it using any tools it would look like it was gone but
if you tried to recreate the same domain again, it would say it already
exists.

I'm not sure what else I ran into.

If you're
willing to put in the time to fix it then that's great!

Phil

> Not to be stubborn.. just trying to help out as I did
frequently on
> this list a year or so ago..

Just added and removed some domains/users, mostly it just calls the
> command line, and also it has the same bug in regards to
dir_control,
> the cur_users field goes whack if you delete a
user.
> Well goes whack.. better said is that the field is not
incremented
> when you add a user so it remains 0, and it does
decrement when you
> delete a user, so you get int 0 - 1
=2147483647
> But so far that was the only thing really wrong and
that is the same
> with the command line tools..
> I did
not test setting limits or other more advanced settings, but as

said, if anyone knows of real bugs that I can reproduce, I will look

2009, at 21:28, Phil Leinhauser wrote:

>> I've been
burned by database corruption from VQadmin too many
>> times.
The only thing I use it for now is password lookup and QC

does that.  VQadmin is a look, don't touch thing as far as I'm
>> concerned.
>>
>> > I might think that
vqadmin - even hobbled is getting a bum rap.
>> > I use CLI
for domain creation .
>> > but have used vqadmin to add
users and forwards ...i have not had a
>> > problem.
>> >
>> > The upside of this , for me anyway , is
domain creation happens
>> seldom
>> > and usr
change happens more often.

>> > (www.vickersconsulting.com)
>> > Vickers
Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and

installations.
>> > If you need professional help with your
setup, contact them today!

qmailtoaster-list-unsubscr...@qmailtoaster.com