António Pedro Lima wrote:
Hi,

I paid and downloaded the cd with the most recent Centos “on-the-go” install
of qmailtoaster.

All went well until I tried to update the server using qtp-menu and newmodel
script

From /var/log/aufs-build.log I get this:

/bin/sh: line 0: test: -ge: unary operator expected
fs/aufs
make CONFIG_AUFS=m AUFS_EXTRA_CFLAGS="-I
/opt/qmailtoaster-plus/src/aufs/include -DCONFIG_AUFS_BRANCH_MAX_127
-DCONFIG_AUFS_RR_SQUASHFS -DCONFIG_AUFS_DEBUG -DCONFIG_AUFS_LOCAL
-DCONFIG_AUFS_SYSAUFS -DCONFIG_AUFS_MODULE -UCONFIG_AUFS
-DLKTRHidePrePath=\\\"/opt/qmailtoaster-plus/src/aufs/fs/aufs\\\"" -C
/lib/modules/2.6.18-128.1.6.el5/build
M=/opt/qmailtoaster-plus/src/aufs/fs/aufs modules
make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.18-128.1.6.el5/build: No such file or directory.
Stop.
make: *** [fs/aufs/aufs.ko] Error 2

Probably the easy way would be reinstall it all over…

Any hint? I’d appreciate that.
Thank you,

António Pedro Lima

Do you have the kernel-devel package installed for the kernel that's currently running?

Please explain your status and how you got there. The qtp-newmodel script usually checks for this dependency and installs the kernel-devel package. I'd like to get the script fixed if there's a bug in it. I think there's possible something missing there though, like a reboot perhaps?