Dear Eric,

        The client needs almost all the mails sent to them. So the
primary server has a relaxed chkuser. This cause the main server to
receive such mails. But while using fetch mail, the qmail-inject needs
to be invoked no?. So that this error occurs.
         It will be great even such mails are bounced by the
fetchmail. Because this error causes the rest of the emails struck in
the mail box of the users.
After reading the man page of the fetchmail, i found 'set no
spambounce' option in the fetch mailrc. Will changing it to " set
spambounce " will helpful in this issue?(Bounce back mails having
improper format instead of taking it to qmail inject)

Thanks and Regards,
S.Senthilvel.