senthil vel wrote:
Dear Eric,

        Thanks for the continuous help. I have relaxed chkuser in the
way that it will not check mails from certain servers.

And why was that deemed necessary? Perhaps there is another method of achieving the goal here without accepting these malformed addresses. You've already said that these malformed messages are not wanted by the client. Sounds to me like "relaxing chkuser" the way you did simply traded one problem for another. :(

Apart from this
issue there is no problem at all. Tomorrow i shall have a try on this
fetchmail setting. I shall update if worked properly. Mean while, if
there is any way to handle this with fetchmail please advise me.

As I've said, I don't know fetchmail that well off hand. You can always try asking on the fetchmail users list. I know there is one. You can google for it.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Senthilvel,