Dear Ganesh,

        Thanks a ton... I really got some new idea regarding the
fetchmail after reading the man page with the help of options provided
by you.

In the beginning i got some problem with the dksign .. I got the following error

SMTP error: 554 qmail-dk: Cannot sign message due to invalid message
syntax. (#5.3.0)

Then i have removed the dksign as per the wiki. Now its working fine.
Now as the qmail-inject does not enter in fetching mail, hope the
problem will not occur again in future.

Thanks again Eric and Ganesh...

Regards,
S.Senthilvel,