Sharon McNeal wrote:
Hello List,

We have been unable to alter the script correctly in qtp-backup so it will backup the mysql vpopmail database as the user root with our root password.

I found where the issue was coming into play. When the script was refactored a space was accidentially introduced into the mysqldump routine that should not be there. I have fixed the error and if you download just the qtp-backup script from the QTP web site (http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com) this will correct the issue. Or you can edit the qtp-backup script and change line number 172 to look like this:
-p$mysql_password \