Ok eric thanks.....

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:n...@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Eric Shubert
Sent: Martes, 15 de Septiembre de 2009 10:36 a.m.
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] spam question

Noel Rivera (Border Less) wrote:
> Hello List recently I used the IMAP configuration in my qmailtoaster
> Installation what can I do when the spamdyke detect the messages with Spam
> this messages automatically move to the spam folder in my qmailtoaster
> installation, thanks for your help

Noel,

Please start a new message when posting a new message to the list.
Hitting reply and changing the subject causes your message to be listed
under an unrelated thread when messages are viewed by thread.

at compile time. You can use qtp-newmodel to rebuild your package with
this option, as specified at
http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/wiki/qtp-newmodel#Tailoring
There is much more about it in the list archives, and probably the wiki
as well.

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com