Hi All,

This is my first post on QmailToaster mailing list. I have upgraded qmail toaster on my mail server running on CentOS 4.5 version to latest release of QmailToaster using instructions posted on http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Upgrade.sh_script. After successful upgrade I have rebooted my server and there after I am having issues in receiving email in my mail client (ThunderBird). I need to restart Qmail service every time in order to receive email from the server. Only change I have noticed in Qmail SMTP logs is policy_check

@400000004ab769aa23cb69fc policy_check: local -> local (UNAUTHENTICATED SENDER)
@400000004ab769aa23cb6de4 policy_check: policy allows transmission

Please help me to resolve this issue

Thanks