Mahipal Singh wrote:
Hi All,

This is my first post on QmailToaster mailing list. I have upgraded qmail toaster on my mail server running on CentOS 4.5 version to latest release of QmailToaster using instructions posted on http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Upgrade.sh_script. After successful upgrade I have rebooted my server and there after I am having issues in receiving email in my mail client (ThunderBird). I need to restart Qmail service every time in order to receive email from the server. Only change I have noticed in Qmail SMTP logs is policy_check

@400000004ab769aa23cb69fc policy_check: local -> local (UNAUTHENTICATED SENDER)
@400000004ab769aa23cb6de4 policy_check: policy allows transmission

Those entries are generated by eMPF and are benign.
Did you configure eMPF? What did you change from your old config to the new?
Either way we will need to see more of the logs for us to determine anything.