Hi Jake,

We use IMAP mail protocol in our setup and I don't see anything in IMAP4 logs:

@400000004ab777ab1d6f166c tcpserver: status: 0/400
@400000004ab777ab20913a14 tcpserver: status: 1/400
@400000004ab777ab209462ac tcpserver: pid 32583 from 10.10.13.69
@400000004ab777ab209b119c tcpserver: ok 32583 redmail.redalkemi.com:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx :10.10.13.69::4697
@400000004ab777ab20a3eb3c DEBUG: Connection, ip=[10.10.13.69]

Not sure what went wrong here tried and checked all possible configuration.

Mahipal

Jake Vickers wrote:
Mahipal Singh wrote:
Hi Jack,

I have compared the logs and only change I can see in SMTP. I can send email from in mail client and webmail and there is no pending email in local queue checked using qmHandle. The only issue I am facing right now is when I try to receive email my mail client says no new message but there are mails stored on mail server which I can only see after restarting qmail service. Please let me know the logs you want me to check.

If they're using pop3, then check the pop3 logs. If they're using imap, check the imap logs.

--

Regards
*M*ahipal *S*ingh <http://www.redalkemi.com/profiles/mahipal.singh/>

Sales: +1-866-272-5127, +1-646-367-8179, +1-415-315-9555
Fax: +1-866-684-0610
UK: +44-208-099-9163
Dev Office: +91-172-2645904, 2645905
India Fax: +91-172-5009009

India Skype: RedAlkemi
US Skype: RedAlkemiUSA

*Red*Al*_k_*emi - *Delivering /Measurable /Online Success*