so the way forward is to contact Lyse.no to set my PTR record to
2.141.234.84.IN-ADDR.ARPA IN PTR jforce.no
and mail servers sending to olerud.no (where the error reported
occured) will not get this error?

I have my doubts though if this will be easy since I don't think Lyse
will accept that I'm running a mail server :/