Jake Vickers wrote:
Kjetil Paulsen wrote:
Hi again, my provider refuse to set this record since I'm a private
customer (not paying the ten times the price for a business
subscription) .. is there anyway else to get around this? read
somewhere about setting the MX record for my domain to the reverse
name would maybe work (2.84-234-141.customer.lyse.net) .. any comments
on this?

Easiest way would be to use a relay service, like dydns's mailhop (may have name wrong service. Eric will hopefully elaborate more on this - I think he still uses the service.

That's the right service, and I do use it. Only for servers on dynamic addresses though.

You have a static address, and there is a valid rDNS entry for it:
shu...@edwin:~$ host blue.jforce.no
blue.jforce.no has address 84.234.141.2
shu...@edwin:~$ host 84.234.141.2
2.141.234.84.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer 2.84-234-141.customer.lyse.net.
shu...@edwin:~$

I don't see an MX record for your domain though. Is that your problem?