Peter Peltonen wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Michael Colvin <mcol...@norcalisp.com> wrote:
I would add to Eric's comments that I don't think simply disabling the Quota
Warning Message is going to work, or that it's even a good idea.  Sure, your
user's won't get the message, but will quotas still be enforced?  If so,
your users will, without warning, start having mail bounced...

I would either disable quotas, or jack them up stupidly high, then disable
the messages...  Although, I'm guessing just disabling them would be the
best bet for now.

Is it enough if I diasble the quotas at domain level? That overrides
the settings that has been disabled for individual users, right?

Best,
Peter

I didn't know you can disable quotas at the domain level (learn something new every day). I'd give it a shot. Oh, and please let us know how you do that, and how it works.