If your service provider won't provide it your best bet may be to relay through their server, which they encourage.  The down side of it is they can also throttle the delivery.

Kjetil Paulsen wrote:
Hi again, my provider refuse to set this record since I'm a private
customer (not paying the ten times the price for a business
subscription) .. is there anyway else to get around this? read
somewhere about setting the MX record for my domain to the reverse
name would maybe work (2.84-234-141.customer.lyse.net) .. any comments
on this?

/K