Hi all,

Once in a while I get a message like this:

----
qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com mailing list.

at qmailtoaster-list-ow...@qmailtoaster.com.

Messages to you from the qmailtoaster-list mailing list seem to
message I received.
----

The error my toaster gives back is this:

Remote host said: 554 DomainKeys verify status: bad format   (#5.3.0)

Now, I wonder if anyone else has this too? It looks like that either means people on this list write to the list with wrong domainkeys setup OR my toaster's domainkey setup is not doing something right?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Martin

--
"What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away..."

Doobie Brothers