Martin Waschbuesch wrote:
Hi all,

Once in a while I get a message like this:

----
qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com mailing list.

at qmailtoaster-list-ow...@qmailtoaster.com.

Messages to you from the qmailtoaster-list mailing list seem to
message I received.
----

The error my toaster gives back is this:

Remote host said: 554 DomainKeys verify status: bad format   (#5.3.0)

Now, I wonder if anyone else has this too? It looks like that either means people on this list write to the list with wrong domainkeys setup OR my toaster's domainkey setup is not doing something right?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Martin

DomainKeys (DK) on QMT is broken.

On incoming messages, it errantly reports some messages as having invalid keys.

I used to think that the bugs only affected incoming messages, but recently I had some incoming messages rejected because DK was trying to sign them. How that happened I have no idea, but the messages were coming from, of all places, another QMT system! I haven't looked into this aspect in any detail yet.

The best thing to do imo is to disable domainkeys. There are posts in the archive and possibly the wiki on how to do that.

DKIM, on the other hand, is an entirely different animal. I haven't implemented this yet, but I'm sure Jake has something to say about DKIM.

And now, heeeeere's Jake!
:)