Martin Waschbuesch wrote:
Zitat von Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net>:

DomainKeys (DK) on QMT is broken.

On incoming messages, it errantly reports some messages as having invalid keys.

I used to think that the bugs only affected incoming messages, but recently I had some incoming messages rejected because DK was trying to sign them. How that happened I have no idea, but the messages were coming from, of all places, another QMT system! I haven't looked into this aspect in any detail yet.

The best thing to do imo is to disable domainkeys. There are posts in the archive and possibly the wiki on how to do that.

DKIM, on the other hand, is an entirely different animal. I haven't implemented this yet, but I'm sure Jake has something to say about DKIM.

And now, heeeeere's Jake!
:)

:-)

Thanks for the info. Does signing work reliably, though? I would not like to disable this altogether.

I used to think signing was working reliably. I haven't had time to look into this recent problem yet, but that was on an incoming message though so I guess outbound stuff is still ok. I'm very curious as to why DK was trying to sign an inbound message. Makes me think I might have something misconfigured somewhere. Definitely a back burner problem for me presently.

Also, would enablin the spamassassin domainkey check be an alternative to having simscan/qmailq do it?

I don't know off hand, but that sounds reasonable to me. Please let us know if you look into it.

Thanks,

Martin