Dear Eric,

        Thanks for your suggestion. The thing is the main server is located
in the datacenter. The local server is in our office. We are using the local
server to fetch mails to our outlook (Internet is restricted to all users).
Few users are there, called as roaming users, they will be located in
different geographical location, They will use the main server to download
mails. So that i cant implement this.

Regards,
S.Senthilvel