You don't need to forward the whole domain. You can forward only the users that use the local server.

Unless I misunderstand what you're saying.

senthil vel wrote:
Dear Eric,

Thanks for your suggestion. The thing is the main server is located in the datacenter. The local server is in our office. We are using the local server to fetch mails to our outlook (Internet is restricted to all users). Few users are there, called as roaming users, they will be located in different geographical location, They will use the main server to download mails. So that i cant implement this.

Regards,
S.Senthilvel