On 01/27/2010 10:44 PM, senthil vel wrote:
Dear Eric,

Thanks for your suggestion. The thing is the main server is located in the datacenter. The local server is in our office. We are using the local server to fetch mails to our outlook (Internet is restricted to all users). Few users are there, called as roaming users, they will be located in different geographical location, They will use the main server to download mails. So that i cant implement this.

You could do something like I show you how to setup in my replicating video series. You could even limit it to specific users/folders if you want to code it all out in the replication phase.