I'll have a look at them in detail at some point, and probably come up with a qtp version. Anything you'd like to see that's not there, either make a note of it or let me know.

I see that. Judging by the last modified date on serverVCB.sh I would say probably not. While the enhancements aren't deal breakers, the logging and dryrun certainly look interesting...