I thought someone had this working with the qmail-style logs. If/when you guys get it fixed to work with either log type, I'll see about adding it to the qtp package.

sa...@magicwisp.com wrote:
Don't be sorry - you're trying to help me!!! :)

I got the file to run now - but it returns an oddity;

[r...@mail spamdyke]# cat /var/log/qmail/smtp/current |
/etc/spamdyke/spamdyke-stats