It works great as long as you are using the default log location for
Spamdyke (/var/log/maillog).  I would love to see it work on the qtp
defaulted installation though, as I would imagine that's how most people
are implementing it on this list.  I am not sure what it needs to make it
work.  Maybe I can figure out what it is looking for.  I have no clues on
perl scripting, but sometimes can figure out the simple stuff, and I am
betting this is a simple fix.