Kent Busbee wrote:
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM, South Computers
<i...@southcomputers.com> wrote:
Let's look at permissions.... is 89:89 correct, or should it be
89:something else?

I noticed that the permissions in

[r...@mail ~]# ls -ld /home/vpopmail/domains/northlakechristian.org/
drwx------ 134 vpopmail vchkpw 12288 May 12 08:42
/home/vpopmail/domains/northlakechristian.org/

everything in there is 700, is that correct?

what else can I look at?
I really could use some help; this is live and others are pushing to
use a different email system.

Permissions appear to be correct.

Send some more smtp/current & send/current logs please.

Just sent you a test email, no bounce yet.

Thanks all for your help!

Outgoing emails work, but incoming fails saying no mailbox.  See
kbus...@northlakechristian.org

smtp looks normal? (I am running spamdyke)

Sorry if I'm re-hashing old stuff, but is mysql running? I assume you checked rcpthosts for the domain(s).

What about smtproutes? Should be empty.