On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM, South Computers
<i...@southcomputers.com> wrote:
> Kent Busbee wrote:

>>> Permissions appear to be correct.
>>>
>>> Send some more smtp/current & send/current logs please.
>>>
>>> Just sent you a test email, no bounce yet.
>>>

>> Thanks all for your help!
>>
>> Outgoing emails work, but incoming fails saying no mailbox.  See
>> kbus...@northlakechristian.org
>>
>> smtp looks normal? (I am running spamdyke)
>>

> Sorry if I'm re-hashing old stuff, but is mysql running? I assume you
> checked rcpthosts  for the domain(s).
>
> What about smtproutes? Should be empty.

[r...@mail control]# netstat -an | grep mysql
unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     6407
/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
[r...@mail control]#
[r...@mail control]# cat /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
mail
northlakechristian.org
campnorthlake.org

Should it also/instead contain mail.northlakechristian.org?

[r...@mail control]# cat /var/qmail/control/smtproutes
[r...@mail control]#

correct, nothing in smtproutes.