I don't know how large your network is so adding an entry in the hosts
file may not be an option, but if it's not too much trouble that is
certainly a partial solution if domain/ip's that are being accessed
don't change that frequently.  It has some limitations, but if it's all
local intranet it won't be an issue.

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"
cj's