On 08/16/2010 02:35 AM, Jose Sanchez wrote:
Hey guys,

Im trying to install qmailtoaster on a VPS (following the instructions at:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.org/index.php/CentOS_5_QmailToaster_Install) with a
very small amount of RAM and I was wondering how can I install qmail toaster
without all that features (clamav, freshclam, spamassassin, mailing lists, RBL
checks, etc.)

I only need qmail toaster with DomainKeys, and POP3 service.

You do not need to install the additional packages. If you install using one of the documents on the site, you can probably stop after vqadmin-toaster, unless you do not need the web packages, in which case you can omit them as well.