Hello,

Thanks for the quick response, very appreciated.
Ok so I basically start the installation and cancell it after vqadmin-toaster
has been installed. Thanks I will give this a try.

I really dont need web based tools, just need to create few domains and be able
to send (using DK) and receive using pop3.

Thanks guys!