On 08/16/2010 04:04 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Jake Vickers wrote:
 On 08/16/2010 10:20 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Jake Vickers wrote:
 On 08/16/2010 02:35 AM, Jose Sanchez wrote:
Hey guys,

Im trying to install qmailtoaster on a VPS (following the instructions at: http://wiki.qmailtoaster.org/index.php/CentOS_5_QmailToaster_Install) with a very small amount of RAM and I was wondering how can I install qmail toaster without all that features (clamav, freshclam, spamassassin, mailing lists, RBL checks, etc.)

I only need qmail toaster with DomainKeys, and POP3 service.

You do not need to install the additional packages. If you install using one of the documents on the site, you can probably stop after vqadmin-toaster, unless you do not need the web packages, in which case you can omit them as well.

Just to be clear, you don't need vqadmin-toaster either. I never install it.

As I said - unless he needs the web tools, in which case he can omit them. He asked about not installing clamav/spam/etc.

I see. I didn't make the connection between "web tools" and vqadmin. I guess I wasn't awake yet. ;)

We should actually start a thread on this on the devel list - if it's still broken after the next vpopmail update, I'm inclined to not include it in v2.