Hello Eric thanks for your help

The biggest thing you can do to reduce the load on a QMT host is to use

spamdyke, but I see you've already installed that. Please post your

spamdyke.conf file so we can have a look at it.

Here is my spamdike.conf

dns-blacklist-entry=zen.spamhaus.org

dns-blacklist-entry=bl.spamcop.net

dns-blacklist-entry=b.barracudacentral.org

graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist

graylist-level=always

graylist-max-secs=2678400

graylist-min-secs=180

greeting-delay-secs=5

connection-timeout-secs=660

idle-timeout-secs=660

ip-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_ip

ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_keywords

ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_keywords

ip-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip

local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts

log-level=info

log-target=stderr

max-recipients=40

#policy-url=http://my.policy.explanation.url/

rdns-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_rdns

rdns-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_rdns

recipient-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_recipients

recipient-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_recipients

reject-empty-rdns=1

reject-ip-in-cc-rdns=1

reject-missing-sender-mx=1

reject-unresolvable-rdns=1

sender-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_senders

sender-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_senders

tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem

config-dir=/etc/spamdyke/config.d

Also, if it's been a while since you installed spamdyke, you might want to
run

qtp-install-spamdyke again to be sure you have the latest version, and

that the qtp-prune-graylist script is being run.

This night I will be run this updates.

Let's look at max smtp sessions. When you're seeing the soft reject

message(s), how many smtp sessions are active (status line)? Does it

ever max out at 100? What's the highest number you've seen? How many are

typically active on average?

In /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming I have this value "80"

You have plenty of ram, so increasing the number of spamd processes will

probably help. Try changing your /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/run file as

such:

#!/bin/sh

exec /usr/bin/spamd -x -u vpopmail -s stderr \

       --max-children=20 \

       --min-children=5 \

       2>&1

Then run 'qmail-spam restart' to restart the spamd daemons.

In this file only have this information

#!/bin/sh

exec /usr/bin/spamd -x -u vpopmail -s stderr 2>&1

We'll see what that does to help, and go from there.