I tried to use wget but instead of sending url with values it is just
downloading pages. I think wget is use for downloading files from
remote server.

http://59.162.167.36:8085/api/MessageCompose?user=smsserverusername:smsserverpassword&senderID=smsserversenderid&receipientno=mobilenumber&msgtxt=msgtosend&reseller=mysmsprovider&state=2

> Whenever I call this URL with respective details it send the sms.
> Now here smsserverusername, smsserverpassword, smsserversenderid &
> mysmsprovider details will remain same for all users. Only details
> going to change is mobilenumber and msgtosend variable. Even we can
> say mobile number will be same for respective user.
>
> Now is there any way to get from id and subject from mail and pass
> those details into above URL while mail is getting delivered to
> Maildir.

Grab the appropriate variables via formail (ala procmail) and execute
shell script (probably against a lookup table/file with
user-to-number
values) with a wget/curl in it to that URL.

This seems to get more complex as the thread goes on...

--
Rob Ayer

Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.