Thanks Eric and Bob,

Finally I'm able to manage Qmail to SMS.

Regards,

Amit

At Friday, 08-10-2010 on 21:16 Eric Shubert wrote:

You appear to be a little lost here, Amit. I'll try to shed some
light
for you.

I think you want to use formail with the -s option in the .qmail
file.
Send one message on to preline as in the default .qmail file, and
send
another to your perl program. Then have your perl program do its
thing.
You should use perl capabilities to grab $from and $subj values as
they
pass by (from your input file), then post to the web site once you
have
both variables. If you reach the end of the input file before finding

the variables you're looking for, you should terminate appropriately,

perhaps by sending an email notification or log message somewhere.

Note, I don't believe you can invoke formail from your perl script as

you've done, as you haven't given it any input or output. formail is
designed to use stdin and stdout, in traditional *nix fashion.

HTH.

Amit wrote:
> Now I'm getting below error in my send log. Any idea
>
> 2010-10-08 19:57:55.934604500 delivery 1: deferral:
can't_handle_mbox_delivery_for_./sms1.pl

'http://59.162.167.36:8085/api/MessageCompose?user=username:password&senderID=AMITTEST&receipientno=mymobno&msgtxt='.$from.'&reseller=myresellerid&state=2'

http://59.162.167.36:8085/api/MessageCompose?user=smsserverusername:smsserverpassword&senderID=smsserversenderid&receipientno=mobilenumber&msgtxt=msgtosend&reseller=mysmsprovider&state=2