Ok. I have created a perl script through which I was able to call my
SMS server URL and generate SMS if passed all paramenters manually.
Now I'm working on second phase of the same on how to get and pass
from id and subject from mail to my perl script.
As per Bob's mail I can do it from procmail but want to know can I
get from id and subject value via maildrop and pass them to my perl
script. If I install procmail then will it conflict with maildrop.

Regards,

Amit

At Wednesday, 06-10-2010 on 19:39 Eric Shubert wrote:

Try curl?

http://59.162.167.36:8085/api/MessageCompose?user=smsserverusername:smsserverpassword&senderID=smsserversenderid&receipientno=mobilenumber&msgtxt=msgtosend&reseller=mysmsprovider&state=2

> > Whenever I call this URL with respective details it send the sms.
> > Now here smsserverusername, smsserverpassword, smsserversenderid
&
> > mysmsprovider details will remain same for all users. Only
details
> > going to change is mobilenumber and msgtosend variable. Even we
can
> > say mobile number will be same for respective user.
> >
> > Now is there any way to get from id and subject from mail and
pass
> > those details into above URL while mail is getting delivered to
> > Maildir.
>
> Grab the appropriate variables via formail (ala procmail) and
execute a
> shell script (probably against a lookup table/file with
user-to-number
> values) with a wget/curl in it to that URL.
>
> This seems to get more complex as the thread goes on...
>
> --
> Rob Ayer

> Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.

qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com