  From: Jake Vickers
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: Problem with Mail list management and
Qmailtoaster

  On 10/11/2010 05:53 PM, Michael King wrote:
    Eric

    Eureka!!!

    By changing the value in the .qmail-default file from
        | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
        | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete

    The problem was solved.
    It looks like the chkuser logic will only allow ezmlm messages through if
messages are to be deleted.

    My guess is that the qmail logic doesn't properly handle the extensions and
since its told to bounce invalid users it does so during the initial handshake.
    Removing the bounce-no-mailbox means the system will let it through and
vpopmail has to sort it out.

    Probably an error in the chkuser code in that it doesn't check -xxx
extensions properly.

    Again thanks -- you are lifesaver.  Now off to load all the old postings
and email addresses.

  This needs some more investigation - it does indeed work with
bounce-no-mailbox. It's what this mailing list's server uses :)