On 10/12/2010 06:19 AM, Jake Vickers wrote:
  On 10/12/2010 08:52 AM, Michael King wrote:
Jake
Looking at the settings for chkuser it has a hard-coded value of
bounce-no-mailbox (actually a #define of CHKUSER_BOUNCE_STRING).  This
string must be in the first 1024 characters of the .qmail mailbox.
Perhaps yours is farther down?

Nope. Stock file:
# cat /home/vpopmail/domains/qmailtoaster.com/.qmail-default
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

I am running qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.18 versus the current of 1.03-1.3.20.
I'll look at the changes in the spec file tonight to see what has been
changed in those two versions - I do not recall making a change to
chkuser settings, but that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten :)

Hey Tonix, are you here? Can you shed some light on this?