-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 9:00 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Replicated Server Issue

On 01/24/2011 05:52 PM, Scott Hughes wrote:
> I honestly have no idea how to check that, Jake... or for that matter how
to fix it if that is the issue.

> Scott

When you created the new database, did you run anything like:
echo "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON vpopmail.* TO vpopmail@localhost
IDENTIFIED BY 'SsEeCcRrEeTt'" | mysql -u root -p

Jake,

I tried the above solution to no avail.  I then blew the new server away and
loaded a new server (VM), then went through the exact same steps again, only
this time I did not DROP / CREATE the new database (since my new one was
empty).  Still not seeing any domains or users in QControl.  Any other
ideas?

Thanks,
Scott