I don't see how that'll help at all, but ok.
Let us know if it sheds some light on anything.

On 03/15/2011 05:09 PM, Scott Hughes wrote:
On 3/15/11 7:09 PM, Postmaster wrote:
Scott,

If you put

log-level=debug

in your spamdyke config file, you will be able to see much more
detailed log.
Rejections/acceptances can be seen in the qmail logs.

Cheers
Alex

I'll do that. Thanks Alex.

Scott