Eric,

I am currently using the qtp-clean-spam script on my server. It runs once per hour. During the run is learns and then deletes anything older than five days (the number of days is adjustable).

I will look into your adjusted rules.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and help. I would like to some day see a nice write up on the wiki about tweaking spamassassin to increase spam fighting effectiveness.

Thanks,
Scott