On 04/17/2011 08:06 AM, Scott Hughes wrote:
On 4/17/11 9:32 AM, Scott Hughes wrote:

Okay - everyone stand back! I'm getting ready to convert / upgrade my
production server from the manual install of Dovecot 1.x to the latest
and greatest RPM and Dovecot 2.x

*GULP!*

Scott

I have now upgraded my production box to the RPM Dovecot (2.0.11)
version and all went smoothly. It actually seems faster on my client at
home (Thunderbird checking three mailboxes (different domains) on the
same server).

The conversion took about 5 minutes and the instructions on the wiki
were exactly on target.

Thanks,
Scott

Glad to hear this, Scott. Thanks.