On 06/06/2011 04:50 AM, Amit wrote:
Dear All,

One of my user is complaining that 1 of his IMAP folder is lost today.
After logging to account even I didn’t found the same. Can anyone help
me how to retrieve the same? I’m using Dovecot.

*Amit Dalia**

*

First check to see if it's subscribed or not. If you can't subscribe to it, log in to the server and see what's actually there:
# cd /home/vpopmail/domains/the.domain/the.user/Maildir
# ls -la
All of the existing folders are .* files in the Maildir.

If it's not there, then perhaps the user inadvertently deleted it.
You have backups, right?