On 06/06/2011 10:18 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 06/06/2011 04:50 AM, Amit wrote:
Dear All,

One of my user is complaining that 1 of his IMAP folder is lost today.
After logging to account even I didn’t found the same. Can anyone help
me how to retrieve the same? I’m using Dovecot.

*Amit Dalia**

*

First check to see if it's subscribed or not. If you can't subscribe to it, log in to the server and see what's actually there:
# cd /home/vpopmail/domains/the.domain/the.user/Maildir
# ls -la
All of the existing folders are .* files in the Maildir.

If it's not there, then perhaps the user inadvertently deleted it.
You have backups, right?

Please also check within all other folders including Trash. I've seen IMAP folders inadvertently dragged to a sub-folder and then reported as missing.

Bharath