On 07/13/2011 12:50 PM, Carlos Herrera Polo wrote:
Hello..

I have mount a smtp backup server, when the principal is down (MX 10) the second get the email (MX 20) and sendit to principal. My problem is qmail SPF in principal server, mi level is "3" and the emails backups always arrive for al IP LAN (192.168.1.5) then the SFP REJECT.

Can I bypass SPF check by ip ?? Works SPFBEHAVIOR variable in tmp rules ? Who it works ?

SPF behavior is controlled by /var/qmail/control/spfbehavior