You should really take time to look up SPF and how it works - asking folks to
try to relay the theory and practice behind it here on an email list is a bit
of a stretch...

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Herrera Polo [mailto:carlos.herrerap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:58 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: SPF Disable in tcp.smtp rule

Thanks Erick, but I not understand...
Add TXT register for the domain sender in MY DNS cached server ?

2011/7/14, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net>:
> You can "whitelist" a given sender for SPF by adding to the TXT (SPF)
> DNS record for the domain. That would be your best/proper solution.
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'
>
> On 07/14/2011 05:51 AM, Carlos Herrera Polo wrote:
>> Thanks Jack...
>> But, can qmailtoaster "whitelist" SPF filter for one SMTP server ?
>> The value in the "control" file is for all smtp servers, can I
>> "exclude" servers by tcp.smtp rules ?

>>> SPF behavior is controlled by /var/qmail/control/spfbehavior

>>>      Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
>>> installations.
>>>        If you need professional help with your setup, contact them today!
>>>       For additional commands, e-mail:
>>> qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

>     Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and installations.
>       If you need professional help with your setup, contact them today!
>      For additional commands, e-mail:
> qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material; unauthorized use of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the material
immediately. Thank you.