I know that qmailtoaster comes with mrtg integrated in to allow for graphs and stats of various aspects of server monitoring...

The thing is, on my Debian server I setup awhile back before I began using CentOS and Qmailtoaster, I have mailgraph setup. It uses RRD and creates a set of graphs like MRTG, but its simple and basically displays 2 sets of graphs - one that shows sent/received messages & and another that shows bounced, viruses, spam, and rejected on a separate graph. It then breaks it down by day, week, month, and year like MRTG does. Has anyone tried using mailgraph with qmail/qmailtoaster?

Does anyone know of any other available open-source monitoring tools? I've used Cacti and MRTG quite a bit, and my true goal here is to set something up on my gateway servers so I can track the kinda of mail traffic that is reaching the servers, how much is getting passed from the gateways into the main mail servers, and then a breakdown of spam, virus, clean mail. Any recommendations?

Here is a link to the setup on my personal server at home:

http://www.caseyjprice.com/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi

Thanks,

--
Casey