On 10/08/2011 06:52 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 10/08/2011 03:31 PM, Casey wrote:
No prob. What kind of a timeline are you guys looking at for the next
set of upgrades in QMT? Is it something far enough out that I shouldn't
worry about it until after I complete my migration and have the new
server in place? I'd like to help out however I can :-)

Casey

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com <http://www.smileglobal.com>

Yes, and thanks.
The timeline we're looking at is when it gets done. There's no schedule.

Thanks Eric.
The hold up on this is me, and my time is limited these days. Between job/shift changes, moving, remodeling, etc., I haven't invested a lot of time to the project over the last year. That whole life comes at you fast thing. :) I have a couple of packages up for testing that I announced to the development list, and they're currently being tested. There's a little more work to do, and then some stress testing.