On 10/06/2011 07:28 PM, Casey wrote:

I suppose for the large customer I could do something like that, but
that just one more server to maintain and worry about fixing when
something goes wrong.

I know. Virtualization makes it less of a hardware requirement, but there's still the host admin overhead. None the less, doing so brings all of the global configuration settings down to the domain level, which can be a plus as well.

I'll do some research and see if there is
something out there I'm missing that could accomplish what it is that
I'm hoping to accomplish.

Be sure to let us know if you find anything.

What is the quickest/easiest/most efficient way of "freezing" account
activity? By this I'm assuming you mean, creating new accounts, changing
passwords, etc?

Send a message to all the email admins?

Comment out "Alias /qmailadmin /usr/share/quamiladmin" line or change the first "Allow from all" to "Allow from none" in /etc/httpd/conf/toaster.conf file?

Casey

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com <http://www.smileglobal.com>