Should all packages be rebuilt when upgrading with qtp-newmodel?
Casey Price

Smile Global Technical Support
Submit or check trouble tickets http://billing.smileglobal.com
www.smileglobal.com <http://www.smileglobal.com>

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/SmileInternet>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/smileglobal>

On 2/29/12 9:26 AM, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi Jake & Eric,

Thanks for all the work.
I believe you guys deserve more than a just words. I can't contribute more than just sending to this project a donation. Where can I do that?

Regards