Il 05/03/2012 19:28, Eric Shubert ha scritto:
I'm not so sure of this, Tonino. I have the latest qmail-toaster package installed, which does not have CHKUSER_ENABLE_USERS_EXTENSIONS enabled (it's still commented out). I just ran a test, and when I sent from eric@ to eric-test@ it works fine.

What am I missing?

are eric and eric-test two different accounts? If yes, it is ok.

Extensions are native qmail extensions to single accounts. So eric account will receive also messages for eric-trial, eric-lab, and so on.

I was just wondering if, given the names used, that was the case.

Regards,

Tonino

        Inter@zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      to...@interazioni.it