From: Brent Gardner [mailto:bgardnermailingli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:44 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Help with bad reputation

On 03/21/2012 10:27 AM, Ronnie Tartar wrote:
> I'm having outgoing email issues.  Seems that my mail server has a bad
> reputation, but I am not on any blacklists etc.
>

> I have no way of tracing this down.  Anybody know how to resolve this?
>

> http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase_queries/detailip?search_string=72
> .29.91
> .110

What's the IP address of your outbound mail server?  72.29.91.110?

Checking at robtex.com, it certainly doesn't look like this address is
blacklisted.

PTR record is correctly configured.

What symptoms are you seeing that indicates that your server has a bad
reputation?

Brent Gardner

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com