From: Domnick Eger [mailto:de...@cobercafe.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 3:12 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Help with bad reputation

You know, it just a marketing campaign really. People see this, they do
there senderscore, most IT people don't understand the politics in the ISP
range, so they are forced to tell their boss that they need to pay for this,
and then next thing you know it, your emails are going through but then you
take a huge salary cut. It just an endless cycle. Trust me on this one, do
the feedback loop, wait 30 days, you'll see a big difference.